Wednesday, October 24, 2012

32x Collection So Far

In the 32X's short life 31 games were released in the United States. Of those 31 games I have been taking care of all of the low hanging fruit. Most of the games displayed here can be had for a few dollars each. In fact, I found a guy on Craigslist that sold me 4 games for $6 total (down from $9).

I have a few duplicates, which I plan on boxing up, printing covers for, and selling on eBay or CL to make up for the cost so that I can get a few more games. Sometimes you run into duplicates just because they're in better shape than the copy you had before, or maybe you had to get the duplicates as a "lot" to get that one game you didn't have. While it's not ideal it's a part of the game and you have to play to win, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment