Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Game Genie Score!

Another addition to the power of power! I always wanted a Game Genie as a kid and could never get the NES version of the Game Genie to work no matter how many times I rented it from Hastings. Everyone online has posted photos of their ridiculous piggy-backed Genesis systems, with Sonic & Knuckles, X-band Modems, Master System Base Converters, and Game Genies galore creating stacks that are several feet high. I think that this example is a pretty sturdy and solid example of something that could actually be used in a real scenario. I never actually owned a Game Genie as a kid, so to be able to obtain this for THREE dollars (plus a 10% discount) is pretty darn good in my eyes. It was a bit dusty from the store, but with some alcohol and canned air the thing cleaned right up and looks super sexy in the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment