Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dirt Cheap Final Fantasy

I normally don't come across Final Fantasy games in the wild, but a few weeks back I came across several sealed Final Fantasy games at MicroCenter in Houston. Priced at $17.99 they were a decent enough deal, but they were all Greatest Hits editions and the shrinkwrap wasn't that great on them (plus the CDs were loose in the jewel case). When I found out that you can get them on Amazon for about $15 each shipped I figured I'd either pick them up from there or just buy the black label copies. So why did I get a green label Final Fantasy Tactics? How about less than $8 out the door?

Half Price actually had two copies of 7, one copy of 9, Tactics, and Anthology, but I already own 7 and the copy of 9 they had didn't have a manual I was already spending more than I planned that day, so I elected not to go for Anthology (which I think was lacking a manual as well). Tactics seemed like a good buy, even with a broken jewel case (which was promptly replaced), all in all I'm a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment