Tuesday, November 13, 2012

WWF Oh Yeaaaaah!!

It's the Nacho Man, CANDY Savage! Okay, horrible joke and Epic Meal Time reference aside (and I'm really hungry around lunchtime writing this) I was able to finally snag one of the two wrestling games for the 32X. For a system that only had 31 US released carts having two wrestling games seems really, really, really silly, but nothing about this system is serious, so I wasn't too surprised (there are also numerous baseball games available, too, ugh). The going rate for these wrestling games is really high, and I hate having to pay anything for these games since I hate wrestling games almost as much as sports games. Regardless, I bought this cart sign unseen and overall I'm happy with the outcome. From what I've heard this isn't really a bad wrestling game, so who knows, it could be a lot of fun.

One thing I've noticed about Akklaim is that the quality of their game labels is a bit lacking. Maybe it's the genre of games they produce that makes them more susceptible to wear (sports and fighting games), but every Akklaim cart I've received looks pretty bad. This cart was pretty clean aside from a slightly dull label. Charge it to the game, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment