Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My First Import!

Going to Half Price Books on South Lamar is never a disappointment. Well, almost never. The last few weeks have been pretty quiet at the store, and with the difficulty in getting down there I decided to hang back for a while and try my odds at eBay. Thankfully I decided to check out Half Price during their holiday sale, and the end result was incredibly sweet.

Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure that the larger selection this past weekend was due to the sale and the number of people coming through the store, but let's move onto the goods: Tenchu! Half Price had this in the glass case listed for $15. I have never bought an import game and certainly haven't come across one in the wild, so getting this for $15 is a real treat. What makes this deal even sweeter is that Half Price had a 50% off coupon for that day, making this import cost me a paltry $7.50, or less than the cost of my burger that I got next door. I really want to go back and get the other Tenchu import they had, but I think at this point it is probably too late. Regardless, I am super stoked about this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment