Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sports Games...Ugh

I'll just come out and say it. I'm not a fan of sports games. In fact, many hardcore gamers out there (of the retro-collecting variety) don't seem to be either. Sports games consume so much of the market, become obsolete season after season, and drop in value so quickly that they clog up the retro gaming market, and for that they're widely hated. Sifting through these games is easy enough: if you see one just toss it aside and keep looking. The dilemma I have here is that I'm going for a complete collection of games for the Sega 32X, which included several sports games. I was lucky enough to find this game CIB for a reasonable $9.99, although I would never actually buy it for reasons outside of collecting. The real kicker is that I'll need to buy a copy of Deion Sanders' baseball, which is extremely expensive. I guess that's just the cost of being a collector. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment