Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Star Trek!

Full disclosure: I have never seen a Star Wars movie (The Phantom Menace doesn't count) and I never really followed Star Trek, so I don't have an opinion on the whole Star Trek vs. Star Wars debate. What I can debate is the value of this deal, given it's 61% rarity rating via RarityGuide.com. This game has actually been pretty hard to come by in decent shape, and I had to buy this off of eBay sight unseen (which is a big no-no).

For about $15 I got the game in decent shape, and am happy to put this behind me. The game itself doesn't look particularly interesting, especially compared to Star Wars Arcade, so maybe the debate can rage on that front? It looks like a mix between an RPG, simulator, and shooter, but the whole thing just puts you to sleep. The cover looks really "Trekky," so kudos on that front, but otherwise this was just another step to dominating the 32X collecting front. Has anyone else tried this game out?

No comments:

Post a Comment